Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Rising Sun Mission Trip

Hey Everyone! So I leave super soon to go to Japan with Walking On Water. This Sunday to be exact! Anyway if you read this, be praying for our team and safety over there. God is going to do some amazing things.

Here are a few pics of a surfboard from JC (not Jesus, but a surfboard company) that I painted on that we will be giving away.
I wasn't able to get real wild in my style, but I am still pumped on how it turned out. I know it will be blessing in a Japanese kid's life. I have a board that's broken in the garage that I am hoping to do a wild painting on when I get back.

Thanks Carlee for taking these pics while I was working<3

Also there is a picture of Todd who will be leading the trip to Japan...he looks more normal than this!!!!

One more also...I will post some Subtext art show pics tonight or tomorrow once I get the pics from my lady!! I forgot my camera in the car. Peace and love.




2 comments:

studball said...

todd scares me. haha :-)

Carlee McDot said...

Yeah, yeah, you're welcome... But I am still waiting for the pay checks to start rolling in... :)