Friday, July 20, 2007

New Additions to Ruggedwoodsman.com

Hello Everyone.

Sorry for the lack of updates the last few weeks. I am back from my vaction to Michigan. I have two new pieces up on the site, the first is Dating Dna, which cross your fingers might be made into a reality tv show. Then the other new one is H.I.M. Which I got to do some programing on...programing is fun for like 10 mins. JK! Anyway keep checking back b/c there should be some new updates with tees from Walking On Water. As well as a surfboard that I am illustrating on for Walking On Water.

Ruggedwoodsman.com

Here are a few pics from Northern Michigan...thats where I get my rugged roots...enjoy!

Ryan




2 comments:

Carlee McDot said...

Hope you got all the 'playing with guns' out of your system for a while. :) PS Love the outfit in that picture too... I'm sure you fit in great in Cheboygan :)

studball said...

hahah, oh man... don't even know what to say about this.

you are a weird woodsman