Thursday, August 24, 2006

Angry Blog Fan!


Last night I got home from visiting Carlee down in SD we went to a IKEA and a movie. We also went to I hop for dinner there is nothing like getting breakfast at night its amazing. So the movie was kinda long so i got home kind of late and when I got home there was some very angry remarks in an IM about me not updating my blog from Mr. Gross Jr. So I am now posting because I don't want to hurt my fans out there. Sorry Adam from missing another blog update. Stay posted I should have some new house updates as well very soon we are in might some might call a re building process. If anyone owns a green monkey beat its head in!!!! By I love all you!!! <3

1 comment:

adam said...

Thanks for the update dude. I now am starting to believe that you take this seriously. I'm proud of you.