Monday, May 14, 2007

The Flower Fields

Hello everyone! Thanks to everyone that has been checkin out the site and posting it around town. This weekend Carlee and I went to the Carlsbad flower fields b/c this was the last weekend they were open. It was super fun and I hope you like the pictures. There are more on Car's blog and I will up load some more to my flickr. It was super funny because there where super nice flowers and then dead flowers to...Carlee got a few pics of the live one and the dead ones...hehe...Also Check back in a day or two to see the surf board paint job. I rode it last night and got some epic waves! The only problem was that super grom put on tropical wax with out looking at the label so it kind of made my board slick towards the end. Bye bYe and enjoy!



No comments: