Monday, April 23, 2007

The Shockwave/ Roots & Folk Festival Weekend!

So this weekend I did a little bit of everything. On friday night and Sat. morning I filmed video. Then Saturday night Carlee and I went to the Shockwave which is the indoor football league. It was super fun and Carlee got a picture with the creeper clown and I got a football that I had to get off a think it was a bad pass or maybe a missed field goal...I was in the zone Carlee will know. Carlee should have some pics up soon!!!! <3 Then today Sunday we went to the 34 th Annual Adams Ave. Roots & Folk Festival which was super close to Carlee's house like we just had to walk a wee bit! It was super cool fun folk music, cool clothes and music stuff. There was also yummy food to eat. I got a hot dog! There where also some bulldog out!!! I think i decided that they are just to much work but I still like seeing them they make me smile and laugh! Ps. Kevin I tried to get some fun SD shots for you. I also add some pictures I took on my way home tonight. There are some cool stand up paddling pics. Here is a link to all the pics on my flick'r:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7634556@N07/sets/72157600112857585

Trails & Rails:

Tomcat Courtney:

No comments: