Thursday, January 18, 2007

My New INT Surfboard "Before Pictures"

So this past week I was looking at surf boards on craigslist and I was super bummed b/c even used boards cost lots of money.
So I just prayed about it and asked God to let me not worry about it. And the next day afterwork I was suppose to meet a friend Drew at play it again sports, but he couldn't make it so i decide to still go look...long story short I found this INT Board and got it for 20 bucks. I realized when I got into the car that it was all God!!! It was super crazy!!!! Then on monday I took it to INT and they checked it out and weren't sure if they could fix it? But on tuesday I came back to see if they were able to fix it and they did and they did it all for free!!! The best company in the world!!!!!! So now I have a basically brand new board!!! From JC!!!! Crazy!!! I could sell the thing for 200 buck now and I got it for 20...well I hope this get you all pumped up!!!! Bye
its work time!!! I will post new pics later this afternoon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the fixed photos? Or the photos of the turtle?! You are leaving out some great shots Ry :)