Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Me at work!!!! And whats new in life!!!!!


Hello all!!!! So here is a picture of me at work!!!!!! I am working and dancing!!!!! At work we are signing on full time with pony shoes at www.ponyup.com and we are working some fun new clients as well. We do alot of our work with mircosoft paint which is a great tool if you haven't heard of it!!!! The surf has been so crap the last to weeks and its driving me crazy!!!! It suppose to kick in this weekend!!! I really want to get some barrels and make it out this time. I am also looking forward to the holidays as well as the coming of Sir tudball to the west coast!!! Also i do smell like dead fish when I come out of the ocean!!!!!! Bye bye and if you see someone today whereing a jacket go give them a hug!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: