Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sitting At Work...Working at work...


Hello all my blog lovers! Sorry for not updating lately...I am back now. I final have a job after being homeless for the summer. Today i am working at U media and making icons and playing the banjo. I also went surfing this morning at the north jetty in O-side aka oceanside, CA and I got some epic lefts I was super pumped. I also just got back from a trip home to the cold north it was cold like 35 degrees cold. I also got to see mr. kevin tudball which was fun i was kind of scared about his new nipple rings but its all good. Bye bye for now my lovely fans. I ill post later and keep the posting power going!

1 comment:

studball said...

Michigan. Hello/Goodbye from the great lakes state ;-) we miss you. TI-89 is the phattest calculator in the box. My nips are hurting. the cold weather makes the rings cold.